Friday, August 26, 2011

What are your Top 10 iPhone Apps?



Everyone has a hotlist of preferred apps that they use most often. This differs from person to person depending on their needs, how often they use the device and other criteria. This makes suggesting new apps for people difficult too. But there are always some common apps that every individual could benefit.

Here is my list, not in order of preference but just listing my top 10. You can add yours in the comments if you wish to and this helps in finding out good apps for everyone.


  • Evernote 
  • Dropbox 
  • ToDo 
  • Reeder 
  • Instapaper 
  • Facebook for iPhone 
  • Soundhound 
  • Flixster 
  • TeamViewer 
  • The Weather Channel 
I could have chosen more, but I wanted to restrict it to 10, so these made it there. I would be writing a series of posts about each of these and how useful these are, and about many more too, so stay tuned. Meanwhile I encourage you to add any of yours favorites in the comments section below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment